Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is anyone else still as sad as I am?

Nearly two days after the heartbreaking end to what looked like such a promising season, the loss still hangs heavy in my mind. I have been struggling with what to post as I grapple with the many emotions that I am experiencing. On one hand, I am proud that the Ravens made it as far as they did despite all the media criticism about their inconsistency. On the other hand, I'm flat out mad. I'm mad because this could have been Ray Lewis and Ed Reed's last opportunity to play for a Super Bowl title. I'm mad because Billy Cundiff has ONE JOB to do and he couldn't convert. Ultimately, my pride for the team and the city of Baltimore outweighs my frustration and disappointment that we lost when we were so very close to playing on the big stage. I found some of the post game videos pretty interesting as I was curious to hear what the coaches and players were feeling after suffering such a devastating blow. I know that no one wants to relive the sentiments following the game but I think that each of these videos is worth watching and I am proud of the composure that the Ravens possessed. Today is a new day, and we can only look forward to more growth from our Ravens next year!


I love the WNST guys! Two more great videos that I think other fans will relate to too!

No comments:

Post a Comment