Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Official Return of Ravens Chick

(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/OLGwdO)

Hello Ravens fans!

It's about that time again... and I am finally BACK IN ACTION! This summer has been a total roller-coaster, as I have been tirelessly contacting both Blogger and GoDaddy to figure out why the original domain link to my blog that I purchased is no longer working. I took a little break from blogging during the off season but fully planned on covering training camp and the events leading up to pre-season and am so upset that I was unable to do so. 

With pre-season a mere two days away, I decided I could no longer wait for the help to figure out what the glitch was and that it was more important to start writing than worry about why the web address wasn't working! I have returned to the original domain that I began with, www.believeinpurple.blogspot.com and plan to blog from this address this season. Bookmark it baby... Ravens Chick is back in action!

I am so excited for the upcoming season and cannot wait to share my favorite Ravens news stories with all of you each day. If you are a new reader, my blog primarily offers links to various Ravens news stories, videos and pictures that I find interesting... one-stop shopping for any Ravens fan! For returning readers, I can't thank you all enough for the readership and support that you offered me last season. This blog became something way bigger than I ever imagined possible and I am SO grateful for each and every one of you!

In addition to subscribing to this blog via e-mail, you can find additional updates on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest! 

Looking forward to all that this season has in store for the Ravens and can't wait to kick it off Thursday with our first "W" against the Falcons!

Yours in Black and Purple, 

RAVENS CHICK

PS - In case you need a little pre-season pump up...

No comments:

Post a Comment