Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The House That Ray (Lewis) Built

NFL Video ranks Ray Lewis  #18 on their list of 100 Greatest Players of All Time!

Who doesn't love Ray Lewis? Sure, he has made some mistakes in his life and gained some pretty negative publicity at times during his career but at the end of the day, Baltimore football would be a whole different ball game without number 52. My dad and I were recently talking about how incredible it is that he is still playing the way that he is at 35 years old. Every season fans question whether or not he really has another season in him and so far, he just keeps on getting better! An asset not only during game play, Ray Lewis is a motivational leader for the team and one of the driving forces behind the teams morale and spirit. No one can pump up the boys with a pre-game chant or dance in the end-zone quite like he does. He has dedicated so much to Baltimore football and I am so excited that he has been honored in the newly released video tribute. Don't believe me.... any dogs in the house?! 

2 comments:

  1. I think this blog is awesome, and I'm an Eagles fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ray Lewis is the greatest LB ever!!!

    ReplyDelete