Friday, November 19, 2010

“I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing. That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.”

^ Ray Lewis

Alright so heres the deal... everyone was a little down last week after the cheap loss to the Falcons and one too many tried to pin the blame on the defense. I think sometimes we fail to recognize the extreme pressure that these guys are under as we sit on our comfy sofas and criticize their play. I'm not saying that it isn't justified sometimes... but I think we need to counter by paying respect where respect is due. So my respect this week is going out to the one, the only Ray Lewis. I feel like there isn't a player out there who works harder to fire his team up. I have picked 2 videos to pay tribute to Ray Ray so enjoy his awesome-ness and get pumped for the return of THE BEST defense in the NFL this weekend in Carolina!



No comments:

Post a Comment