Sunday, November 21, 2010

I May Stand Alone Here in Pennsylvania Football Country, But I Stand Proud! GAME DAY! LETS GO RAVENS!

In a few short hours I will be indulging in what has become my favorite Sunday past time, WATCHING THE RAVENS. I'm about to go deck out in my purple "Boh Knows Baltimore Football" t-shirt and of course my bright purple Baltimore Ravens sweatshirt. I'm sure this makes for quite the joke as I stroll in to the gym pre-game as most of the guys there are decked out in their Steelers, Eagles, or Giants gear. Being the lone Ravens fan is something that used to make me a little sad. I remember at home when Sundays meant that people wore their jerseys to church and there was barely a car on the road as soon as kick off occurred as everyone glued to the TV. I am so excited to be going home next week for Thanksgiving where I will be able to enjoy my family's company for the holiday as well as on SUNDAY, GAME DAY! As we start to think about the things we are thankful for this week, think about the buddies you watch the game with or just the entire Ravens fan base as a whole. We are so lucky to have such an awesome team to root for, such a loyal fan base to cheer with, and such great friends to knock back a cold one with and enjoy some good football.

Check back later today for highlights and analysis!

No comments:

Post a Comment