Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dickson Sees Big Things In 2011


"[ Tight end Ed Dickson was perhaps the rookie who stood out the most during Baltimore’s Organized Team Activities and training camp in 2010.
But like all of Baltimore’s rookies, he spent much of his first season playing behind an established veteran starter.
Dickson logged 11 receptions for 152 yards and one touchdown as Todd Heap’s backup in 2010. The confident Oregon product envisions much more next season.
“I’m happy with the experience that I got, but I’m definitely going to continue to get better,” Dickson said.
“It was my rookie season. You’re definitely going to see big things coming out of me next year. I’m going to get a little bit stronger, faster, everything.”
Dickson did have two of the more memorable catches of the year. He hauled in a 58-yard bomb against Denver in Week 5, in which he out-muscled former Pro Bowl safety Brian Dawkins, and a 34-yard touchdown in Week 15, in which he ran over a Saints defender. ]"

No comments:

Post a Comment