Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Let's Get Connected!

Recently I have expanded my social media use and I want to update my readers on where they can find some of my other work as well as where they can get in touch with me!

I am in the midst of embarking on a very exciting collaboration with www.ravens24x7.com. I will be doing video blogging next season with them as well as contributing articles to their Ravens Chix Chat blog. Check it out!

I also will continue to contribute 'Purple Friday' articles to thepurplechaos.com.

You can follow me on Twitter for daily news updates @tayloraboyd or on Facebook under the name 'Ravens Chick', friend me! I will also be posting the video blogs I mentioned above on my YouTube channel, BmoreRavensChick.

You can also e-mail me with suggestions or comments at bmoreravenschick@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment