Thursday, May 12, 2011

Rookie QB Tyrod Taylor Plans to Reach Out to Flacco

According to the Baltimore Ravens website, Taylor doesn't want to waste any time in learning the playbook so he plans to contact Flacco in the near future. 


“I’m going to reach out to Flacco,” Taylor said in a conference call with media members shortly after he was drafted. “We’re teammates now, so hopefully we can get some study sessions on and just help my progression. The lockout is difficult for a quarterback because you’re not able to get the playbook as soon as you can, but everyone is in the lockout."


“I’m going to try to get in the playbook and learn it as quickly as possible.”






Taylor isn't the only Rookie eager to get started, Tandon Doss also has plans to receive a playbook and has been in contact with Ravens veterans Derrick Mason and Joe Flacco.



“So far, it’s been Derrick Mason and Flacco who I’ve talked to,” Doss told the Norris and Davis Show on 105.7 The Fan.  “Derrick’s just been trying to help me out in any way he can right now.  He’s sending me a playbook so I can get a grasp of this offense.
“Flacco reached out to me and told me that if I needed anything, just to give him a shout.”





No comments:

Post a Comment