Sunday, January 30, 2011

Flacco called Bisciotti and Harbaugh to support Zorn

"[ Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is angered about the firing of Jim Zorn and expressed disappointment that the organization didn’t take his opinion into account.
Flacco voiced his support of Zorn to owner Steve Bisciotti and coach John Harbaugh after the season and left those conversations believing Zorn’s job was safe.
On Thursday, the Ravens fired Zorn and expanded offensive coordinator Cam Cameron’s responsibilities with quarterbacks.
“I'm not happy about it, and they know I'm not happy about it,” Flacco said. “I’m not going to be happy about it for a long time.”
By getting rid of Zorn, Flacco felt like the Ravens were taking a swipe at his performance this season.
“I’m kind of taking it personal,” Flacco said. “You’re saying that you’re not happy with the position. I’m not sure if there is any truth to that, but that’s the vibe you’re sending to your quarterback. I feel like I’m being attacked.” ]"

No comments:

Post a Comment