Sunday, April 3, 2011

Harbaugh on Prescott Burgess: ‘He’s got a role on our team if we can make it work’

The Baltimore Ravens did not offer Prescott Burgess, reserve linebacker and special-teams contributor, a restricted free agent tender. As reported by Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post, John Harbaugh does have interest in bringing him back. 



"Ideally," coach John Harbaugh said at the NFL owners meetings when asked if Burgess was in the Ravens' plans. "I always say I can't ever say I don't want a guy back. I want them all back. Yet you want to find
a way to make your team better in different ways. I think he's a proven special teams guy.
"He's a proven backup linebacker and I think on another team he could possibly be a starting linebacker. That's something that Prescott is going to have to decide. He's got a role on our team if we can make it work."

No comments:

Post a Comment