Sunday, April 3, 2011

Will you watch Le'Ron McClain's reality show?

As fans may (or may not) already know, Le'Ron has been using his spare time in the off season to produce and promote his own reality TV show, 'Beyond the Jersey.'

B'more Birds' Nest offers weighs in on the subject:

McClain is planning to test the free agency waters this offseason, so season two of “Beyond the Jersey” may be filmed in an entirely different city. Once that happens, I’ll probably lose all interest in the show, but for now I’m interested enough to check it out. Mostly for all the behind the scenes football footage and to see some Ravens’ players outside of the usual press conference setting; I could really care less what Le’Ron McClain does in his personal time though, and watching show after show of him having parties and rollin’ to the club doesn’t sound like my idea of quality entertainment.

Check out the preview below and tell me what Y O U think!

No comments:

Post a Comment