Friday, March 2, 2012

Hello from New York City!

Hey Ravens fans,

I wanted to check in with a quick update about what I have been up to and when you can expect my blog to be up and running again! Instead of studying abroad this spring, I am studying "abroad" in New York City at New York University. I am taking some really innovative classes in social media stratgey that were not available to me at Lehigh. I have been absorbed in taking advantage of all that the city has to offer and for that reason, decided to take a little hiatus from blogging. I am so looking forward to having the opportunity to apply some of the great things I'm learning here at NYU to my Ravens blogging for the 2012 season! I look forward to bringing you all more of daily headlines and news content as well as more of my own personal content! I will be starting some posting again as we enter the 2012 NFL Draft coverage and cannot wait to connect with all of you as we prepare for the upcoming season! Thank you for your continued support and for helping me grow this blog into something that I never imagined possible. If you haven't already - follow me on Twitter @tayloraboyd or friend 'Ravens Chick' on Facebook! I will also be using my personal Pinterest account to post Ravens news, so if you'd like you can follow the board that I've created 'A Chick Who Digs Baltimore Ravens Football'.

Yours in black and purple,

 Taylor 'Ravens Chick'

No comments:

Post a Comment